We are always on the lookout for experienced Controllers to become a part of our Client Services team on a part-time basis. Our Controller positions will afford you an opportunity to work with exciting companies, flexibility, the ability to focus on Controller-level work, and access to a support network of financial professionals. We seek outstanding Controllers who want to help on a diverse mix of clients or specialize into industry niches.
We offer maximum freedom, the ability to work remotely and part-time. We believe in life/work balance and that location freedom is a fundamental part of 21st century workplace.
If you’re ready to work with some outstanding clients, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Responsibilities- What You Will do
The Controller will manage the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Accounting & Finance for our Client Engagements and Projects.
- Work closely with the our Engagement CFOs and Partners on the delivery of outstanding client services and deliverables per each Engagement.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for our Clients
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- When appropriate, manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, etc.
- Other duties as necessary
- Four-year degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant field of study required
- CPA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication in conjunction with presentation skills
Please no phone calls. To apply, please email resume and cover letter.