We are always on the lookout for experienced CFOs with the business acumen. Our part-time CFO positions will afford you an opportunity to work with exciting companies, flexibility, the ability to focus on CFO-level work, and access to a support network of financial professionals. We seek outstanding CFOs who want to help a diverse mix of clients while building and managing client relationships.
We offer maximum freedom, the ability to work remotely and part-time. We believe in life/work balance and that location freedom is a fundamental part of 21st century workplace.
If you’re ready to work with some outstanding clients, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
● Market The Infrastructure Company’s brand- you’ll attend networking functions and events to attract new prospects & clients.
● Manage all finance and accounting functions for our clients. This can be 1 hour a month or nearly full-time. All dependent on our client’s needs and thus, the type of engagement. See our Services (How We Help) for more info on how we help companies.
● Provide business assessments on company’s operations and produce Action/Implementation Plan. May then assist client on Implementation, engagement dependent.
● Direct all accounting functions, as needed, including account receivables, AP, payroll, overseeing of taxes & government compliance, and reporting (working with client’s staff as necessary).
● Provide guidance & leadership needed to plan and grow. Also, work with Budget process and projections in support of business strategy.
● Present timely Monthly Close and Financial Statement preparation.
● Responsible for overall financial management: directing internal controls and procedures, and
maintaining relationships with outside consultants, partners and vendors.
● Provide ongoing financial analysis and modeling to a range of company management team in support of business strategy and tactics.
● Provide leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements.
● Develop short-range and long-range financial plans to align with business strategies.
● 10+ years in a financial role with 5+ years as a Controller or CFO
● Experience working with Consumer Product companies OR Non-Profit organizations
● Proven track record in successfully supporting growth using strong analytical skills and effective financial modeling and analysis.
● Experience guiding budgeting and financial planning process
● Ability to oversee and review all accounting functions
● Strong time management, organization and project management skills
● Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements, Risk Management, and experience implementing and managing financial policies
● High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments
● Successful at executing on business development, networking, and sales activities to build client base
Please no phone calls. To apply, please email resume and cover letter.